Chuck C., A.A. Spiritual Way of Life, New Pair of Glasses, Video Part 5
While the visual quality of this video is not good -- the message is priceless and timeless.
There are very few people in the AA Fellowships today -- that had the opportunity of meeting, seeing and listening to Chuck C. in person.
The majority, have only heard him speak via speaker tapes and CD's.
Many thousands of thers have read the book New Pair of Glasses, which was the printed transcripts of a series of talks given by Chuck C., at an A.A. retreat, called "The Pala Mesa Men's Retreat."
Chuck C. was known to many in the Fellowship as one of the finest living examples that demonstrated the AA Way of Life through the application of living the Principles of the AA Philosophy.
This recording is the only known visual record in video or film of Chuck C.
Here he is seen and heard giving a talk at a Non-AA event, to a class of students in a Southern California University.
I hope you enjoy it -- and that you find it as personally helpful as I have!
Please check back in the future -- I'm working to improve the video and audio quality and it will be here that you will find it!
Remember: There are SIX PARTS to the talk.
Spiritual Way of Life, Chuck C., Part 5
- 20 Questions Test - Are you alcoholic? Take this test and then you decide.
- Addiction Addiction
- Medical Definition of an Alcoholic and Alcoholism
- Alcoholic Liver Disease ALD -- Do you know someone that you think drinks too much? What is one of the long-terms symptoms associated with alcohol abuse and alcoholism?
- Alcohol Poisoning — Is it true that it is very often fatal and can kill you?
- Alcoholic Self-Test using The Big Book — This study of the book Alcoholics Anonymous was used as the foundation for this test.
- What are Alcohol Withdrawal Symptoms? Can you die withdrawing from alcohol? — Read this and get immediate medical attention for anyone suspected of having Alcohol Withdrawal Symptoms!
- Doctors Opinion, Dr. Silkworth A.A. Doctors Opinion, Dr. Silkworth A.A.
- Emotional Sobriety Emotions produce euphoric and intoxicating effects. They can produce a sense of ease and comfort and contentment. They can also produce the opposite. When we are operating under the influence of our emotions verses the influence of our intelligence -- we are Emotionally Inebriate.
- Chapter 3 More About AlcoholismA portian of Chapter 3, More about alcoholism -- as read in many AA meetings in Southern California
- Rehab Glossary & Terms A Laymen's guide for the definition of words used in treatment centers rehab centers and recovery of alcoholics and drug addicts
- Treatment ProgramsNo single drug addiction or alcohol treatment approach works for everyone. This article and guide is to help you find an Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment Program That Works For You