SOBRIETY CHECK IN

Help for alcohol abuse addiction alcoholics who want to stay sober
john boy

Re: SOBRIETY CHECK IN

Post by john boy » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:05 pm

Merry Christmas everyone....

I am/will have a most wonderful Christmas....because I am sober....and made it my responsibility and no one elses to enjoy this special day...and yes..there are those with whom I will share my day...and see what joy I may bring.

peace and love to all,

love
John boy

Dallas
Site Admin

Post by Dallas » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:12 pm

Merry Christmas, John! Wishing you the best, yet.
So true. The only one who can choose & decide our happiness is us.

Happy Next Year!
Dallas

Dallas
Site Admin

Post by Dallas » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:59 am

:-) Good one! Merry Christmas, Keith. And, I hope that the Next Year brings peace, prosperity & good health to you & your family.
Dallas

Frananne

Post by Frananne » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:37 pm

The "kids" left so Christmas is done except for finishing the roast beef and cheesecake. We had a wonderful holiday. Today I made sure I was at the am mtg I lead but there were only two of us. Guess everyone else is still on holiday. We had a good mtg nevertheless. Hope all is well with everyone. I'm extraordinarily content.

Camel

Post by Camel » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:56 am

What a blessing to be back at work on January 2, and not be sick as hell, or worse! I thank God and A.A. for my Sobriety, and all the people I have had the good fortune to come to know in this, the Greatest Fellowship on this Planet! It saved my life!

Hub

Frananne

Post by Frananne » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:03 pm

And thank you Keith for being here when I arrived! Happy New Year everyone! In ten days (God willing) I will be eligible for a one year chip.i told my 24 year old son who responded "You should have a party!" He was yanking my chain as he likes to do with his ole mom.