New forums to re-open soon!

Help for alcohol abuse addiction alcoholics who want to stay sober
Step 12
Site Admin

New forums to re-open soon!

Post by Step 12 » Sat May 09, 2015 2:42 am

We've been hard at work getting the main website renewed and repaired and we've finally got the forum here fixed We anticipate being able to re-open to new registrations and new members again soon. I think previous forum members can log in now and begin to participate again. I'm not sure. But if you can log in -- welcome home! :lol:

I look forward to getting some new sobriety and recovery discussions going on!

sunlight

Re: New forums to re-open soon!

Post by sunlight » Mon May 11, 2015 9:16 am

If this is truly happening & we are able to communicate with each other again, I am elated!

I better get busy thinking of a topic! :D

Step 12
Site Admin

Post by Step 12 » Tue May 12, 2015 5:20 am

Yep. This is really happening! Great to see you Sunlight! I've missed you.

Dallas
Site Admin

Post by Dallas » Fri May 15, 2015 5:58 pm

Wow! This is really cool! My home group is back! :D Needless to say -- I love this forum. The people here have helped me through some very difficult times in my sobriety. Grateful to be home on my 10,410th day in a row sober. I couldn't have made it without you!

Slunga

Post by Slunga » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:06 pm

Whew! After reading almost all of the posts for the last two years, I feel I know most of the folks on the site. It is a pleasure to finally be able to log on. I am looking forward to sharing with others in the forum.

Dallas
Site Admin

Post by Dallas » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:19 pm

Hey Slunga! Great to see you made it in. I was just checking the email and was going to try and figure out what to do to get the forum door open for you -- and you got it taken care of. :-) Welcome! I look forward to your posts and comments. Let me know if something isn't working in the forum so that i can fix it. Often, lots of stuff doesn't work just right after a software upgrade and it takes me a while to figure it out to fix it.