Help for alcoholics who want to achieve sobriety

Help for alcohol abuse addiction alcoholics who want to stay sober
Dallas
Site Admin

Post by Dallas » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:28 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I understand.

When I first got sober I was afraid to take any kind of pills, even vitamins because I thought it might trigger me into wanting to pop some other stuff. And, I was TERRIFIED that I'd end up drinking again. I was hanging on like a loose thread on a pair of jeans! :lol:

I wish I had gotten into workouts and exercise right away as a newcomer. I was struggling so hard -- and I didn't know the workouts and exercise would have helped as much as they do.

Wishing you the best!

Dallas

pfpizzano

Re: Help for alcoholics who want to achieve sobriety

Post by pfpizzano » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:17 pm

hi, im frank, and im an allcy/drug addict, and im looking for some meetings in the texas city area. if anyone knows where i could find one it would be great.

Camel

Post by Camel » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:32 pm

pfpizzano wrote:hi, im frank, and im an allcy/drug addict, and im looking for some meetings in the texas city area. if anyone knows where i could find one it would be great.
Hey, Frank, me too! I haven't been everywhere, but I've been a lot of places. I have never failed to find a meeting. The phone book and internet work well. I was in a little town once on business, and the number for AA in the yellow pages had been disconnected. I drove around, and saw a Methodist preacher outside the Church. I stopped and asked him if he knew where I could find an AA meeting. He told me there was one there at 8:00 that night. Seek and ye shall find. Meeting makers make it.

Hub

Dallas
Site Admin

Post by Dallas » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:13 pm

Thank you for your kindness Keith. I appreciate you.